2020 Client Survey Suggested Improvements to be Implemented:
1. Surveys will be completed by volunteers throughout the year with clients. This allows for timely answers and faster correction time.
2. Phone calls will be the primary method of survey to allow for open ended answers.
3. A client advisory group will be created to provide valuable feedback in programs, surveys, etc. from a client perspective.
4. Confirmation of scheduled trip will be completed during the day before COVID pre-screener calls.
5. Survey summary will be shared of all staff.
6. More communication from staff is requested from clients if there is a change to the time of service than what was originally arranged.
7. Development of a client handbook is being undertaken to outline LEO policies, procedures, etc. for a reference.
8. Several respondents commented that they did not hear back from staff after leaving a message. A policy should be implemented to stipulate that messages left will be called back within one business day.
9. It was suggested that LEO investigates including an information package to be concluded in the Welcome Package at area nursing and retirement homes. By doing so, it will help relay pertinent information about LEO services to potential new clients and families.
10. Investigating feasibility of creating 2nd MT crew for winter months to allow for faster snow removal.