Join Our Board
Our Board of Directors are committed to delivering excellent community support services that enable people to live with dignity and independence. The Board represents the moral ownership, focuses on our strategic plan and long-term vision, and monitors operations.
Interested in Applying?
The Board of Directors of Lambton Elderly Outreach is currently seeking new Volunteer Board Members. Lambton Elderly Outreach is a not-for-profit agency that provides Community Support Services in Sarnia and Lambton County for Seniors over the age of 60 and for Adults with Disabilities. Our staff, board members and volunteers are committed to delivering excellent community support services that enable people to live with dignity and independence.
The role of the Board is to represent the moral ownership, to focus on the strategic plan and long-term vision, and to monitor the operations of both the Board and the organization. Board Members are required to attend quarterly Board meetings and attend to urgent matters as they arise. Board Members may sit on additional committees if needed.
• Be at least eighteen (18) years of age and competent to carry out duties
• Be in good standing in the community
• Not be an undischarged bankrupt
• Satisfactory criminal reference check
• Be able to commit up to four (4) hours per month
Specific skill sets may include:
• Strategic planning
• Program development
• Human resources management
• Financial management/audit
• Risk management oversight
• Accreditation/quality improvement
• CEO performance measurement
• Governance/accountability management
• Legal Information systems
• Health care
How to Apply
Candidates are invited to complete our Nomination Package and email to email@example.com upon completion or return to our office.